Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Seven

Oh baby boy, I can't believe it's been 7 months since you were born. It feels like yesterday, and at the same time, I can't remember what life felt like before you were here with us.

Otis, I feel you so deeply, my sweet boy, all around me, all the time.  In the stars in the expansive night sky, in the tulip blossoms bursting out of the ground, in the scent of that candle that we keep on your altar, in your blanket which I fall asleep with every night...here and there and everywhere in between.  There is a space in my heart that is forever and exclusively yours.

Papa and I love you so very very much.  You are so deeply missed.  You always will be.  Forever and always, I love you as high as the sky and as deep as the ocean.

11 comments:

My New Normal said...

I love you as high as the sky and as deep as the ocean.

Love that line!

Lj82 said...

Thinking of you.

Jenn said...

Remembering Otis with you, Sarah, and thinking of you and sending you love. xx

Mom in Limbo said...

While I know the 12th of each month brings you such pain, I know it also brings you great joy, for it's the celebration of your sweet, adorable son.

So for that, I say: Happy 7 month birthday!

Missy said...

Remembering Otis with you and sending love from my heart~

Hope's Mama said...

I miss him with you. Much love, mama.
xo

Monique said...

Remembering Otis with you...

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful that you feel his presence, and as always I am remembering with you....

brianna said...

I'm sending you hugs, Sarah, and remembering your sweet Otis.

Sarah said...

I'm remembering Otis with you, that beautiful baby boy.

Lori said...

love love love to you, sweet mama. xo